Garcinia Extract contains Hydoxycitric acid (HCA) which is a derivative of citric acid that is found in a variety of tropical plants including Garcinia cambogia and hibiscus subdariffa. Laboratory and animal studies of HCA have produced result that indicate a potential for modulation of lipid metabolism…
Boswellia serrara(Frankincense) is a moderate to large branching tree found in India, Northern Africa, and the middle East. Strips of Boswellia bark are peeled away, yielding a gummy oleoresin which contains Boswellic Acids.
Senna Extract 20%, is useful for stomach. It act as a laxative. It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel.
Amla, or Indian gooseberry, has been used by Indian doctors for many chronic conditions including blood sugar control. Amla is the Hindi name while in Sanskrit, the term used is Amalaki. This edible fruit is well-known for its high content of vitamin C and its potent antioxidant activity, more potent than many other herbs.
Although Ayurvedic doctors have a great deal of experience with the use of Amla, little human research is available in the West. Research has been done with amla evaluating its role as an antioxidant, in ulcer prevention, for people with diabetes, for mental and memory effects, and its anti-inflammatory benefits. Unfortunately, most of this research has been done with animals and there are very few human studies that tell us in what conditions this herb is of most benefit....
In rodent studies, amla has been found to be helpful as an antioxidant, for cholesterol and blood sugar control, for memory, and the use of amla was helpful in delaying development of diabetic cataract in rats.
Due to its high content of vitamin C and polyphenols, amla extract is a potent antioxidant....
The usage of Henna or Mehndi in Ayurveda and other traditional medicines has been of interest to the medical community. Some health benefits of this herb are listed below.
· Anti microbial properties: Henna possesses anti-microbial properties. It has been found that henna extracts can control bacteria such as Bacillus cereus, B. anthracis, Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris, Staphylococcus aureus, Erwinia carotovora, Agrobacterium tumefaciens and Xanthomonas campestris. Studies have also revealed that henna or mehndi possesses anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
· Anti-inflammatory properties: Bio-chemical compounds isolated from henna leaves such as isoplumbagin and lawsaritol showed significant anti-inflammatory properties which were similar to phenylbutazone.
· Anti-oxidant properties: Extracts of henna exhibited significant anti-oxidant properties. Anti-oxidants are those biochemicals which help in controlling the free radicals that are produced during metabolism. These free radicals can damage the tissue, the cellular structure and also the DNA. This activity can be countered by supplying antioxidants. Significant amount of antioxidant activity was observed in henna extracts.
· Helps control diabetes: The extracts of henna have displayed hypoglycaemic and hypolipidemic activities. The blood glucose levels in tests are observed to have decreased to a substantial level.
· Controls tuberculosis: Tuberculosis bacteria Tubercle bacilli and Mycobacterium tuberculosis was controlled with henna extracts.
· Protects liver: Extracts of henna displayed hepatoprotective properties too. Rats were given carbon tetrachloride which can damage liver. After that, they were given henna extracts which protected liver from the damage being caused by carbon tetrachloride.
· Skin diseases: Henna leaves are effective for treating skin problems such as burns and boils. A rough paste of the leaves can be applied on the burns or boils.
· Baldness: Mehndi leaves boiled in mustard oil can be used to initiate hair growth. The leaves are added gradually to the boiling oil, and then this oil can be applied directly to the scalp...
Aloe is a perennial herb native to Africa that is now cultivated all around the word.
There are a variety of aloe plants and components of the aloe vera plant are commonly used for their medicinal qualities in forms such as extract; juice; or topical gel, ointment and lotion.
Aloe extract may help relieve constipation, improve diabetes and its skin complications and may also prevent scars after surgery. Talk to a qualified professional to find out if you may benefit from aloe extract.
Certain key ingredients of aloe, antrhraquinone glycosides, are responsible for laxative effects of this herb, because they are involved in the production of water and electrolytes and increase motility in the gut, according to Heather Boom, Ph.D., and author of " 50 Most Common Medicinal Plants".
Ashwagandha is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for a number of health conditions. Known by the botanical name with ania somnifera, it is a popular medicinal plant in South East Asia and Southern Europe.
Many people use this herb for general vitality, although the effects are not similar to ginseng. Rather than providing restless energy as does ginseng, ashwagandha often causes relaxation.
Withania somnifera is widely considered as the Indian ginseng. In Ayurveda, it is classified as a rasayana (rejuvenation) and expected to promote physical and mental health, rejuvenate the body in debilitated conditions and increase longevity.
Ashwagandha is used to treat a number of disorders that affect human health including central nervous system (CNS) disorders, particularly in epilepsy, stress and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disorders, tardive dyskinesia, cerebral ischemia, and even in the management of drug addiction.
The most useful usage is to reduce stress and perhaps aid in sleep. However, if you take a high dosage or a concentrated extract, you may not notice the relaxation effect as much.
Miswaak is widespread, notably in thorn shrubs, desert floodplains, river and stream bank vegetation, and grassy savannahs.
1.Miswaak strengthens the gums and prevents tooth decay.
2. Miswaak assists in eliminating toothaches and prevents further increase of decay which has already set in.
3. Miswaak creates a fragrance in the mouth.
4. Miswaak is a cure for illness.
5. Miswaak eliminates bad odors and improves the sense of taste.
6. Miswaak sharpens the memory.
7. Miswaak is a cure for headaches.
8. Miswaak creates lustre (noor) on the face of the one who continually uses it.
9. Miswaak causes the teeth to glow.
10. Miswaak strengthens the eyesight.
11. Miswaak assists in digestion.
12. Miswaak clears the voice.
13. The greatest benefit of using miswaak is gaining the pleasure of Allah.
14. The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it....
Neem Extract is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms,stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.
The bark is used for malaria, stomach and intestinal ulcers, skin diseases, pain, and fever.
The flower is used for reducing bile, controlling phlegm, and treating intestinal worms.
The fruit is used for hemorrhoids, intestinal worms, urinary tract disorders, bloody nose, phlegm, eye disorders, diabetes, wounds, and leprosy.
· Gum disease (gingivitis). Applying neem leaf extract gel to the teeth and gums twice daily for 6 weeks might reduce plaque formation, according to developing research. It also might reduce the number of bacteria in the mouth that can cause plaque.
· Ulcers. Some research suggests that taking 30-60 mg of neem bark extract twice daily for 10 weeks seems to help heal stomach and intestinal ulcers.
· Upset stomach.
· Breathing conditions.
· Head lice.
· Skin conditions and diseases.
· Heart disease.
· Birth control (contraception).
· Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of neem for these uses.
The papaya is packed with vitamins and enzymes that soothe the body both internally and topically. Advanced biochemical technology is used to distill the desirable papain enzyme from the papaya fruit to create a powdered extract that can be used in a wide variety of applications, from beer clarifiers to skin care products and spot removers. Papaya extract is also used in the feed, leather and textile industries.
While the leaves of the tropical papaya fruit have been used for decades in meat tenderizing products, the extract of the papaya fruit is commonly used to help aid digestion, boost immune function and offer anti-aging benefits. Papayas contain the proteolytic enzyme papain, as do pineapples, kiwi fruit and figs. These enzymes assist in the digestion of proteins, such as meat, dairy products and nuts. Proteins take longer to digest than fruits and vegetables, leading devotees of natural health supplements to chew papaya tablets before eating protein, or any large meal, for that matter. Papaya is a popular palate cleanser during multi-course, gourmet meals, to aid fine diners in digesting the many combinations of vegetables, starches, proteins and dairy products. Fresh papaya and papaya extract offer relief for digestive maladies like heartburn, indigestion or inflammatory bowel syndrome, as the enzyme papain has the ability to break down protein
Shikakai as a natural herb is also used as a medicine to make use of its hair strengthening and conditioning properties. In order to get the most out of shikakai, it can be mixed with amla, reetha and henna and then applied to your hair. This mixture is also free from chemicals and is a very efficient natural way of hair conditioning, cleaning, hair growth and dandruff prevention. This natural herb is also used by manufacturers in anti-dandruff preparations. The extracts from the ground pods of shikakai can also prove out to be useful in treating various skin related issues.
Shikakai is one of the main ingredients of IHT 9. IHT 9 is herbal hair shampoo that curbs hair loss and promotes hair growth. This shampoo actually contains the chemical free mixture of shikakai, amla, reetha and henna that gives it a great cleansing and conditioning property.
Shikakai is completely a natural product, which does not adversely impact the environment in any form. It is a renewable primary product that is chemical free and provides efficiency to any product it is used with, for cleaning purposes. The Shikakai tree also converts carbon-dioxide into oxygen and in no ways leads to pollution of the environment.
Shikakai is a great cleanser for our hair. A wash with water in which the nuts and pods of shikakai has been soaked will help remove dirt and extra oil from your hair, providing immunity from any kind of fungal infection and lice problems, thereby giving your hair maximum body.…
Jatamansi or Balchara is a plant which is considered to possess Hypnosedatives properties according to Ayurveda. It has been extensively used in treating insomnia, hysteria and depression. Apart from these ailments or disorders, Jatamansi has been prescribed in ailments such as stomach ache, flatulence, liver problems, jaundice, kidney problems, headache, epilepsy, intestinal colic and in menopausal symptoms as well....
· Promotes intellect: Jatamansi has been believed to be an intellect promoter, according to Ayurveda. The root formulation was given to those who suffered mental illnesses, depression and in cases of insanity as well. Studies on this effect have reported an increase in the memory and learning capability in mice.
· Reduces convulsions: Convulsions are involuntary seizures which are characterized by spontaneous, and rapid contraction and relaxation of muscles of a person. These convulsions can be reduced by taking Jatamansi root preparation. Scientific studies have shown that convulsions can be controlled to a significant extent by Jatamansi root extracts.
· Anti-depressant properties: Often, Jatamansi was prescribed in Ayurveda for depression. This claim of depression reducing property of Jatamansi was put to test. Tests results have shown that the levels of depression reduced significantly. Apart from the reduction of depression levels, the amount of serotonin secreted in the nervous system had also increased in the presence of Jatamansi.
· Reduction in insomnia, aggressiveness and stubbornness:Reduction in insomnia, aggressiveness and stubbornness in children was reported after administering a particular bio-chemical named jatamansone. Sleeplessness, aggressive behaviour, restlessness, etc. were studied on hyperactive children and results were encouraging.
· Can reduce Parkinson’s: Parkinson’s disease has been associated with high oxidative stress developing in the body. The extracts of Jatamansi with anti-oxidant properties were administered to lab rats which showed an increase in the neuroprotective and anti-oxidant activity in their bodies suggesting reduction in Parkinson’s symptoms.
Kalmegh Extract contains Andrographolidewhich is the main bioactive component of the medicinal plant Andrographis paniculata or kalmegh. Andrographolide is an extremely bitter substance extract
Fruit Extracts Herbal Massage Oil being offered is derived from a collection of Fruit Extracts that are 100% natural from fruit itself. Here, the fruit extracts are added to different products so as to provide an attractive fragrance. Best as a body & massage oil, it contains several vegetable oils that include sweet almond oil and macadamia oil that makes a person feel fresh and lively. With the oils being natural & aromatic and chemical free, it helps in accentuating the senses. Further, as threes are extremely light, these help in easily getting absorbed by body and rejuvenating mind, body and soul.
The oil finds use in different skin care products like cleansing, scrubbing, face massage and fruit packs and help in bringing necessary nourishment to the skin. The presence of essential vitamins also provides antioxidant protection to skin with many other associated benefits. Its usage also helps in cleaning clogged pores, razor burns while at the same time promoting total relaxation.
We will contact you soon !
Sivaroma Naturals Private Limited
Phase -II, Noida,